Focus groups will be organized during the workshop. Please fill out the survey on focus group topics and short course options to help us develop the conference program.
Focus groups were held on Monday Jan 21 and Tues Jan 22, 2019. Below is the list of topics were covered and the powerpoint summary (uploaded when received) that was presented at the conclusion of the workshop. Summaries of the workshop are provided below.
- FG1: Inter-laboratory data processing and software bottlenecks (Moderators: Dr. James Harynuk, Dr. Flavio Franchina)
- If you are interested in being part of the "GCxGC Data Challenge" for this workshop, click here to register and see details of the challenge in the section below.
- FG2: Widespread industry acceptance - what is holding us back? (Moderators: Dr. Jean-Marie Dimandja, Dr. Catherine Brasseur)
- FG3: Publishing GCxGC data: What are we doing well and what can we improve? (Moderators: Dr. Jef Focant, Dr. Giorgia Purcaro)
- FG4: Mass spectrometry: a powerful third dimension (Moderators: Dr. Peter Tranchida, Dr. Benedikt Weggler)